"Implementing and Managing eGovernment" - International Textbook
This book provides comprehensive coverage of the e-government issues faced by public officials, managers and consultants, making it an indispensable read for students, academics and practitioners. It can also be used as a self-directed learning text for distributed learning and personal development by these readers.
Features of this textbook include: Case studies drawn from across the globe; Instructive diagrams and synoptic models; Short in-class activities; Assignment questions; Practice-based exercises.
- Orders/Inspection copies via US: http://www.sagepub.com/booksProdDesc.nav?prodId=Book210590
- Orders/Inspection copies via UK: http://www.sagepub.co.uk/booksProdDesc.nav?prodId=Book210590
- Orders via India: http://www.indiasage.com/browse/book.asp?bookid=973&Subject_Name=&mode=1
- Orders via Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Implementing-Managing-eGovernment-International-Text/dp/0761967923
Companion web site: http://www.sagepub.co.uk/resources/heeks/heeks.htm
IDPM iGovernment Papers
15. eGovernment as a Carrier of Context (2004)
13. eGovernment in Africa: Promise and Practice (2002)
11. Understanding e-Governance for Development (2001)